Labels

Sonntag, 3. Juli 2011

Listen to: Innerpartysystem

Today I will present you another great group, which I added again to my playlist after I didn't listen to them for a long time. Then I noticed that "Innerpartysystem" made a new album called "Never Be Content", but sadly I have to say I prefer their older songs from the album "Innerpartysystem", for example "Don't Stop" or "Everyone Is The Same". But there is one song on the new album which I really like, namely "Squid".
So, here it is, enjoy it! ;)

Heute möchte ich euch mal wieder eine tolle Gruppe vorstellen, welche ich wieder zu meiner Playlist hinzugefügt habe, nachdem ich sie länger nicht gehört hatte. Dann fand ich "Innerpartysystem"s neues Album "Never Be Content", wobei ich leider sagen muss, dass mir die älteren Lieder von dem Album "Innerpartysystem", wie zum Beispiel "Don't Stop" und "Everyone Is The Same" besser gefallen. Doch ein Lied von dem neuen Album gefällt mir auch richtig gut, nämlich "Squid".
Also hört einfach mal rein! ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen